Thursday 24 July 2014

Photo Copy Academic Certificates of Apu aka Kalyan Kumar Mahata

KALYAN KUMAR MAHATA The true appellation of Apu. A Creative Commons license.

The scan copy academic certificates of Apu aka Kalyan Kumar Mahata are published  in the blog for viewers. The publication is not made for intentionally rather it is a truth obligation towards self respect to know better myself in critical point of view. The award and acclaimed for these certificates for obtaining the degree is not a praiseworthy even not highly acceptable to my near and dear ones. The circumstances compel me to provide the reality of education scenario of myself by academic proof of hurdles in the form of nicely designed certificate to compare the knowledge as well as the designation and dignity with others. I am sorry if anyone feels hurt by my effort to focus the necessity of truth. I do not expect the comments about the background and result of me.


 
CERTIFICATE OF MADHYAMIK PARIKSHA (SECONDARY EXAMINATION)
                                                                   
CERTIFICATE OF HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATION.
                                                                               
CERTIFICATE OF BACHELOR OF ARTS
                                                                     
CERTIFICATE OF MASTER OF ARTS
                                                                               
CERTIFICATE OF BACHELOR OF EDUCATION
                                                                          
CERTIFICATE FOR P.T.T.I.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

madhyamik pass certificate no